- NSF awards $22.5 million to capture biology at the atomic level using X-ray lasers
- BioXFEL Research Support Call for Proposals
- Frankuchen Award : ACA 2019
- UWM researchers create first 3D movie of virus in action
- Crystal structure of CO-bound cytochrome c oxidase determined by serial femtosecond X-ray crystallography at room temperature
- Tuesday, 12 July 2022
John Spence had a remarkable scientific impact over an illustrious career spanning nearly 50 years before he passed away in June, 2021. His friends and colleagues are honoring his memory with an international symposium based around the topics of imaging, diffraction and crystallography.
A key objective is to project his achievements into the future by discussing current state-of-the art as well as exploring future directions and opportunities in related fields. Contributed talks and posters are welcome. We are especially interested in providing an open forum for the next generation of researchers in these areas.
For more information: Call for Abstracts (pdf)